One of the reasons why Emma Watson is one of the best female role-models of our time. She’s so underrated.
Anything less than mad, passionate, extraordinary love is a waste of time. There are too many mediocre things in life to deal with and love shouldn’t be one of them.
Dream for an Insomniac
I need this quote, not for sentimental and romantic reasons, but as a wake up call.(via alliterationandalcohol)
Much of life is spent waiting. It’s how we wait that makes all the difference. Psalm 5:3 says “Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.” Waiting with expectancy means instead of worrying if God is going to answer a prayer, you’re thanking God for working behind the scenes, talking like His miracle is just around the corner, and acting like the answer is on it’s way. That’s active faith—praising God and having an unshakeable confidence that what He promised He will do!
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
How beautiful to find a heart that loves you, without asking you for anything, but to be okay.
Gibran Khalil Gibran (via nizariat)
literally me in every single situation